Please read the developers guide to get started with geotools development:
The origional 2.0 guide is available for the historically inclined.
Javadocs and the Writen Word
- Live: http://udig.refractions.net/docs/api-geotools/
- Stable: http://javadoc.geotools.fr/
- Historical: sourceforge gtdocs
- Antiquated: module main
There are several batches of writing targeted at geotools development:
Live Developmentcom.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
These pages are open to all, please feel free to update as you see fit.
"Admin" Contact Information
Here is some contact info for when these services go down:
- Javadocs: Automatically contacted
- Subversion: email@example.com
- Build Repo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: irc://irc.codehaus.org/codehaus/
Geotools would also like to thank those that support the community.