This trail explains the basic of using Maven in conjunction with your favorite IDE. We suggest reading the first lesson which is appropriate to any IDE users and then to proceed to the one concerning your favorite tool.
- The basics: Maven's collaboration strategy: Maven takes the same approach as Ant (until recently) - generating your project files. Maven's POM is perfectly suited for this task since it contains all the project information.
- Dealing with Eclipse-based IDE
- Dealing with JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA
- Dealing with NetBeans
- Dealing with Oracle JDeveloper:
- What! My favorite IDE is not supported: Add your favourite in a comment below