Here are a bunch of articles and blog posts on all things groovy
- The K&R Series by Simon P. Chappell
James Strachan talks about Groovy
- A collection of references to articles and emails by James Strachan on the topic of Groovy.
- It's a Groovy Day! by Eric Armstrong
(inspired by Rod Cope's presentation at JavaOne 2005)
- JavaPolis 2004 presentation or video from James and Dion along with a snap of James rambling
- JSR 241 - Nov 2004 London Conference presentations
- Ian Darwin wrote this article for O'Reilly
- John Wilson gave this presentation on XML processing in Groovy at XMLOpen 2004 in Cambridge
- Ian Darwin gave [this presentation at the Toronto JUG in November| http://www.darwinsys.com/groovy/jugslides-20041102.pdf]
- James Strachan and Rod Cope gave this presentation at JavaOne 2004 or as PDF
- Alexander Schmid gave this presentation at the JAOO in Cannes
- Rod Cope gave this presentation at the Denver JUG
- Laurent Weichberger gave this presentation at JSPRING in the Netherlands
- Mike Spille wrote a great review of Groovy
- Ted Leung did a great presentation at SeaJUG
- Gerald Bauer did a presentation at the Austria JUG
- Mark Volkmann has written the excellent Groovy - Scripting in Java
- An old presentation James Strachan gave at CodehausOne August 2003 is available as a PPT
- Andrew Glover wrote an interesting article in the "ant.lang.jre" series introducing Groovy on DeveloperWorks
- Marc Hedlund has written several very good introductory articles about getting stuff done with Groovy (especially with the SwingBuilder). The index of all his articles can be found at O'Reilly's website.
- Another article from Andrew Glover titled Unit test your java code faster with Groovy from a new "Practically Groovy" series of articles devoted to Groovy.
- Wanna make groovier builds? Andrew Glover provide a very good article about Ant scripting with Groovy.
- Andrew Glover is at it again, and will show you how to embed Groovy in your Java apps (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- Craig Castelaz guides you through Groovy closures on java.net (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- If you're getting to know Groovy John Zukowski will bring you up to speed with Groovy (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- Guillaume Laforge gave an introductory presentation of Groovy at the Parisian OSS-Get Together event
- Groovy I, Dynamic Agile Scripting Language (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- Groovy II, Groovlet and GSP (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- Groovy III, Compare Groovy to Other Languages (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- coverage of our JavaOne talk June 2004