The following persons deserve credit for Cargo.
- Vincent Massol vmassol: Lead developer of Cargo
- datanga datanga: Initial implementation of Tomcat and WebLogic support
- Arnaud Heritier arnaudheritier: Implementation of the Maven 1.x plugin
- hendriks hendriks: Implementation of jo! support and creation of the IDEA IntelliJ plugin
- Milos Kleint: Netbeans extensions
- Nyoman Ribeka: JBoss 3.x and 4.x support
- oleo: JSR-88 support and remote containers support
- mark mark: Tomcat Hot deployment implementation + implementation of the Maven 2.x plugin
- grimsell grimsell: Lots of improvements to the Deployment API.
- Nigel Magnay: Several improvements to the Modules API and implementation of several container-specific merger classes.
- sfarquhar: JNDI datasource configuration, Generic test runner extension and many more.
- Jerome Lacoste: General ideas and discussions about Cargo
- Tim Shadel: Implementation of OC4J support
- Matt Raible: Asked for improvements to the Tomcat support so that Cargo can support nicely AppFuse. Provided patches to improve Tomcat support.
- Jan Zuchhold: Improvements to the Maven plugin (passing system properties)
- Eoghan McIlwaine: Cargo logo and banner. Eoghan has also done a larger, vertical version of the Cargo logo. Eoghan, you rock!
- Bill Dudney: Implementation of the Tomcat Existing Local Configuration + beta tester of the m2 plugin
- Rahul Thakur: creation of the configure mojo for the m2 plugin.
- Lester Ecarma: Participation in the implementation of Geronimo 1.x.
- Jan Bartel: Added support for Jetty 5.x and 6.x.
- Rahul Thakur: Added a
cargo:configuremojo to the Maven2 plugin to generate container configuration.
- Juri Artamonov: Added support for starting/stopping/redeploying deployables in the Maven2 plugin + lots of other things.
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi: Various patches to improve Cargo's API and implementation of the Embedded Tomcat container.
- Wendy Smoak: HTTPS support for Tomcat and various improvements.
- Cédric Vidal: Added support for choosing a JBoss server configuration for standalone configurations.
- Apache and The Jakarta cactus project: Cargo started as a refactoring of the Cactus Ant integration subproject
- Christopher Lenz: Has developed most of the Cactus Ant integration code that spawned the Cargo project
If we have forgotten anyone, please accept our apologies and feel free to edit the page yourself to correct it (ask me if you need the rights).
- Eoghan's vertical logo for Cargo: