Here are a bunch of articles and blog posts on all things groovy
- The K&R Series by Simon P. Chappell
James Strachan talks about Groovy
- A collection of references to articles and emails by James Strachan on the topic of Groovy.
Guillaume Laforge interviews on Groovy and Grails
- Scott Davis gave a recent presentation about Groovy even mentioning a few words about Grails.
- It's a Groovy Day! by Eric Armstrong (inspired by Rod Cope's presentation at JavaOne 2005)
- JavaPolis 2004 presentation or video from James and Dion along with a snap of James rambling
- JSR 241 - Nov 2004 London Conference presentations
- Ian Darwin wrote this article for O'Reilly
- John Wilson gave this presentation on XML processing in Groovy at XMLOpen 2004 in Cambridge
- Ian Darwin gave [this presentation at the Toronto JUG in November|
- James Strachan and Rod Cope gave this presentation at JavaOne 2004 or as PDF
- Alexander Schmid gave this presentation at the JAOO in Cannes
- Rod Cope gave this presentation at the Denver JUG
- Laurent Weichberger gave this presentation at JSPRING in the Netherlands
- Groovying With the JVM was a presentation given by Russel Winder at the ACCU 2006 conference.
- Mike Spille wrote a great review of Groovy
- Ted Leung did a great presentation at SeaJUG
- Gerald Bauer did a presentation at the Austria JUG
- Mark Volkmann has written the excellent Groovy - Scripting in Java
- An old presentation James Strachan gave at CodehausOne August 2003 is available as a PPT
- Andrew Glover wrote an interesting
article in the "ant.lang.jre" series introducing Groovy on DeveloperWorks
- Marc Hedlund has written several very good introductory articles about getting stuff done with Groovy (especially with the SwingBuilder). The index of all his articles can be found at
- Another article from Andrew Glover titled
Unit test your java code faster with Groovy from a new "Practically Groovy" series of articles devoted to Groovy.
- Wanna make groovier builds? Andrew Glover provide a very good article about
Ant scripting with Groovy.
- Andrew Glover is at it again, and will show you how to embed Groovy in your Java apps (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- Craig Castelaz guides you through
Groovy closures on java.net (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- If you're getting to know Groovy John Zukowski will bring you up to speed with Groovy (syntax prior to the JSR syntax)
- Guillaume Laforge gave an
introductory presentation of Groovy at the Parisian
OSS-Get Together event
article by Alexander Schmid
- Sigs Datacom article
- Mittie's Groovy presentation at JAX 2006 is attached as Groovy at JAX_pub.zip.
- Mittie's Groovy usage patterns article in iX Magazin 7/06
- Groovy Language Study
- Groovy I, Dynamic Agile Scripting Language (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- Groovy II, Groovlet and GSP (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- Groovy III, Compare Groovy to Other Languages (Korean Language) by Pilho Kim
- coverage of our JavaOne talk June 2004