NOTE: This page contains drafts of user contributed miniguides entries which are intended to supplement the official Maven documentation. The content you see here might not be fully fool-proof or might not comply with the best practices promoted by Maven. What is only guaranteed is that they have worked once for some members. It is best to treat these items as "works in progress" until they have been reviewed and promoted to the main Maven documentation site.
- Triggering plugin goals during clean invocation.
- Attaching Ant executions at different build phases
- Dependency Scopes
- Projects With JNI
- Deploying 3rd Party Jars With WebDAV
- Using Maven in a corporate environment
- Maven Plugin Development - How to build the trunk of a plugin, apply patches, and deploy internally to your company