What is Antomology?
Antomology, besides being a word play on Entomology, is an Ant analysis tool
suite. The current suite offering is:
- StatisticsListener - an Ant BuildListener which can be used to gather
statistics while an Ant build is executed. Statistics on the targets
and tasks executed are written to the console after the build completes.
Some of the statistics captured are:
- the number of times a target / task is called
- the average processing time spent on a target / task
- the total processing time spent on a target / task
- the total processing time spent on a target / task expressed as a
The vision of Antomology is become a complete build analysis tool that will offer a wide variety of visual representations of current and historical build executions.