The Codehaus XFire team is proud to announce XFire 1.2.1! XFire is an open source Java SOAP framework built on a high performance, streaming XML model. XFire includes support for web service standards, an easy to use API, Spring integration, JBI support, and plugable bindings for POJOs, JAXB, and XMLBeans.
Please see the release notes for download information and upgrade instructions.
XFire 1.2.1 many fixes since 1.2:
- Support for Collections of Collections
- A new example featuring a JAX-WS, Spring, and WSDL-first approach
- Services.xml and XFireClientFactoryBean now resolve WSDLs off the classpath
- Many JAX-WS generation fixes
- NullPointerException with JAXB headers in a generate Client
- Several other bug fixes
Many thanks to those who helped build and test this release!