These modules are currently available and maintained alongside the core Groovy features:
- Gant: a build tool for scripting Ant tasks using Groovy scripts, no XML.
- Gram: a simple xdoclet-like tool for processing doclet tags or Java 5 annotations
- COM Scripting: Invoking Windows Applications and Services
- GroovySWT: wrapper around SWT, the eclipse graphical widget library
- Groovy SOAP: accessing through groovy web services
- GSP: Groovy server pages
- GSQL: accessing databases through Groovy
- Process: handling external processes
- XML-RPC: RPC over HTTP really easily
- Jabber-RPC: RPC over Jabber based instant messaging systems (including Google Talk)
- Google Data Support: Use the Google Data APIs easily from within Groovy
- Groovy Monkey: Eclipse Monkey port to Groovy with some enhancements.
These modules are documented as part of the Grails project: