The Codehaus XFire team is proud to announce XFire 1.2.2! XFire is an open source Java SOAP framework built on a high performance, streaming XML model. XFire includes support for web service standards, an easy to use API, Spring integration, JBI support, and plugable bindings for POJOs, JAXB, and XMLBeans.
Please see the release notes for download information and upgrade instructions.
XFire 1.2.2 many fixes since 1.2.1:
- Fix for NPE when using collections on Java5
- Fix for NPE in SoapBodyHandler when using JAX-WS
- Fix for duplicate attribute in WSDL bug
- Support for xsi:type inheritance with Maps
- Fix bug in server/client generation for RPC/Literal services
- Add support for JAXB @XmlJavaTypeAdapter annotations
Many thanks to those who helped build and test this release!