Configuring Jetty 6 - AJP13 Using mod_jk
Configuring Apache HTTPD server with mod_jk
- in your <apache-root>/modules/ directory and your mod_jk.so
- in your add the entry below in your httpd.conf apache configuration file located in <apache-root>/conf/ directory.
- LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so tels your apache server to load the mod_jk libray and where it is located.
- JkWorkersFile "conf/worker.properties" this line tells mod_jk where your worker.properties is located.
- JkLogFile "logs/mod_jk.log" this line tells mod_jk were to write mod_jk related Logs.
- And the rest of the line is self explanatory
- After add the mod_jk configuration you may add a VirtualHost Entry in the same file httpd.conf as long as its located below your mod_jk configuration entry
- Add a worker file*worker.properties* in your <apache-root>/conf/
- add the entries below, and make sure to specify your ip-address or hostname in *worker.jetty.host*property entry to where your jetty application is runnning
Configure Jetty to Accept AJP Requests usisng AJP13SocketConnector