Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Boo is a new object oriented statically typed programming language for the Common Language Infrastructure with a python inspired syntax and a special focus on language and compiler extensibility.
Bamboo would like to thank
- Georges Benatti who always believed the idea, thanks man!
- Carlinhos for always being there
- cv for being so enthusiastic and introducing the project to the hausmates
- the hausmates for such a warm welcome and the great infrastructure
- Terence Parr for the great ANTLR tool along with all the people who hang on the ANTLR group
- The guys from the Mono Brasil project
- Guido van Rossum for coming up with such a great language that eventually served me as inspiration to start this project
- The one who supported me all the way through this last 10 years: I love you, Ma!