This is the home page for the Maven users space. Where users can contribute documentation for others users and for incorporation into the main site. Any users with outside documentation should share it with others here. This is our sandbox and it's only as good as we make it.
All information in this wiki is licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0. Please keep this in mind when you contribute.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Maven
- Proposed Documentation
- Enterprise Maven
- Building OSGi Bundles - moving to Mini Guides
- Building Eclipse RCP and RCP-based Applications - moving to Mini Guides
- Mini Guides
- Archived Docs
This wiki space is not for final documentation, but a workspace for creating it. If you think a document can be contributed back to the main site, please record that in JIRA. For discussions, ideas and design documents related to Maven, see the Maven space.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- Write or adjust the docs in this wiki space
- Add placeholder pages for docs you'd like, with an outline about what you think is needed (preferably file in JIRA and link to the page too)
- Help organise the content on these pages, and contribute it as a patch to the Maven site documentation. See http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-helping.html for more information.
Material on Maven 2, outside the maven site.