JPOX-Spatial allows the use of JPOX as persistence layer for geospatial applications in an environment that supports the OGC SFA specification. It defines type mappings to let JPOX know how to persist a number of different Java geometry types (JTS, PostGIS-JDBC geometry types, Oracle's JGeometry). Thus a Java developer can mix spatial and non-spatial datatypes in his POJOs and can rely on JPOX to persist and query those types.
The mission for the JPOX Extension is to:
- Use of OGC Filter to produce a query against JPOX
- Expression evaulation against a POJO using JXPath
- Glue code for JPOX-Spatial Domains Models to be viewed as a simple POJODataStore
- Additional utility code to assist intergration between POJO domain model and GeoTools as required
How you can help?
- provide a test data set (and public database) with an interesting "complex" domain model