Maven and Sourceforge
This page is a starting point for anyone that uses Maven and sourceforge.net. The intention is to provide a step-by-step guide on deploying your site and your files using Maven onto sourceforge.net.
- Download and install putty(Easiest is to use the windows installer)
- Follow the instructions to generate a private/public key-pair: http://sourceforge.net/docs/F02/en/#keygen_putty
- Install svn itself (not only tortoiseSVN, otherwise you get an error from the scm plugin)
- Add the scm information to your pom.xml (see http://maven.apache.org/scm/plugins/index.html)
- Use to check your scm information
- Use https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vigilog/trunk" and choose "accept permanently". After that, run the maven command again. , just to test the connection to sourceforge. If you get the error , then run the svn command manually: "svn log -v
- Add a distribution management section to your pom.xml:
Replace "festerwim" with your own username and also use the correct directory for your own project. Note that you have to use lowercase for the directories, otherwise the Maven plugin will try to create directories where it has no permissions.
- Deploy your website by using "mvn site:deploy"