Anything to do with Eclipse and Maven Integration.
Including, but not limited to:
- Maven user point of view: setting up an Eclipse Project derived from Maven's pom.xml
- Maven developer point of view: debugging Maven in Eclipse
- Eclipse developer point of view: creating Eclipse artifacts (plugins, fragments, features, products, update sites, etc) via Maven
And any discussions needed to work out the design of how to get all this done and work with existing communities to pull this all together.
Available Maven Plugins
These plugins provide varying levels of support for Eclipse and Maven Integration
- maven eclipse plugin: http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/
- m2eclipse: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Home, code: https://svn.codehaus.org/m2eclipse/tycho/trunk/
- q4e: http://code.google.com/p/q4e/
- OSGi stuff (deprecated)
- pde maven plugin: http://mojo.codehaus.org/pde-maven-plugin/
Other (or to be categorized)
- Felix bundle