Both binary and source code packages are available, and they come in following flavours:
- The stable version is the latest release from a branch that has been frozen, i.e. no API changes will be made, only critical fixes.
- The current version is the latest release from the current development branch. Although API may still evolve (until this branch becomes the stable one), release are functional, and changes between releases are documented.
- Last revisions of earlier major releases may also be included as necessary.
You can also access current source code from the Subversion repository. Anonymous access can be used like:
svn co svn://svn.staxmate.codehaus.org/staxmate/scm
StaxMate needs following packages to work:
- A Stax implementation. Any Stax 1.0 compliant implementation should work, but following have been tested to work:
- Stax2 extension API jar. This can be downloaded via this page, but it is currently built along with Woodstox (may change in future)
(TO BE ADDED – should we use Artistic License?)
- Version: 1.0
- Release date: xx-Apr-2007
- WebDav directory: https://dav.staxmate.org/staxmate/1.0.0
- Binaries (jar):
- Source packages:
- none as of yet -