The Codehaus XFire team is proud to announce XFire 1.2.6! XFire is an open source Java SOAP framework built on a high performance, streaming XML model. XFire includes support for web service standards, an easy to use API, Spring integration, JBI support, and plugable bindings for POJOs, JAXB, and XMLBeans.
Please see the release notes for download information and upgrade instructions.
XFire 1.2.6 many fixes since 1.2.5:
- Fixes a regression whereby WSDLs which had operations that returned unbounded elements generated incorrect java files.
- Fixed a bug with XFire not supporting parameter types of DataHandler in WSDL2Java
- Supports getting the MessageContext via AbstractInvoker.getContext();
- Fixed bug where unnecessary namespace declarations were being written.
- Update to Jetty 6 for the XFireHttpServer
- Many other bug fixes!
Many thanks to those who helped build and test this release!