Session Clustering with Terracotta
- Check out jetty from svn, or download an unzip a src bundle.
- Build it if it isn't already (
- Go to the
$JETTY_HOME/contrib/terracottadirectory and build it with
You will need to have locally installed terracotta 2.4. You'll also need to have the terracotta tc.jar file installed in your local maven repository. If it isn't already, then maven will give you the exact instructions on what you need to do to put it there. It will look something like this:
- Copy the terracotta-sessions.jar you just built into
- If you haven't already got a boot jar for terracotta for your jvm version, then make one now. On linux this is
- Start a terracotta server with a jetty configuration file. On linux this is
$TC_HOME/bin/start-tc-server.sh -f $JETTY-HOME/jetty-6/contrib/terracotta/src/main/resources/tc-config-jetty.xml
- Set up the webapps that you want to use terracotta by following the instructions in the Configuration section above.
- Start jetty: