Session Clustering with Terracotta
- Check out jetty from svn, or download an unzip a src bundle.
- Build it if it isn't already (
- Go to the
$JETTY_HOME/contrib/terracottadirectory and build it with
- Copy the terracotta-sessions.jar you just built into
- If you haven't already got a boot jar for terracotta for your jvm version, then make one now. On linux this is
- Start a terracotta server with a jetty configuration file. On linux this is
$TC_HOME/bin/start-tc-server.sh -f $JETTY-HOME/jetty-6/contrib/terracotta/src/main/resources/tc-config-jetty.xml
- Set up the webapps that you want to use terracotta by following the instructions in the Configuration section above.
- Start jetty: