Effects are objects that can be added to Painters to modify the way they are drawn.
SwingX includes several built-in Effects for your use:
- GlowPathEffect - Draws a glow around the Painter.
- InnerGlowPathEffect - Draws a glow inside the Painter's shape.
- InnerShadowPathEffect - Draws a shadow inside the Painter's shape.
- NeonBorderEffect - Draws a multicolored border around the Painter interpolating between two colors.
- ShadowPathEffect - Draws a shadow around the Painter's shape.
With the exception of NeonBorderEffect, the other effects have no argument constructors.
NeonBorderEffect can take
edgeColor:Color.BLUE, centerColor:Color.WHITE, effectWidth:3