Warning - this is a Release Candidate version for tests only. Replace "1.4" label by "1.4RC1" when executing mvn.
- stop the server
- backup your database (if you do not use the default embedded database)
- backup the sonar directory
- unzip the 1.4 release
- if you used the default embedded database, restore the data/ directory
- restore the extensions/jdbc-driver/, extensions/rules/ directories. Check that the extensions/plugins/ directory exists (it should be empty).
- restore the configuration files
- migration from 1.3 : just restore the conf/ directory
- migration from 1.4 : read the instructions from this guide
- start the server
- browse to http://localhost:9000 and follow setup instructions.
Maven plugin upgrade
Update the plugin version :