Jetty is an open-source, standards-based, full-featured web server and servlet container implemented entirely in java. It is released under the Apache 2.0 licence and is therefore free for commercial use and distribution.
The information on this wiki site pertains to version 6.x of Jetty. There is archival information available for the older releases, however we do recommend you upgrade to Jetty 6 as soon as practicable.
- Jetty Overview
- Jetty Homepage - Jetty5 Jetty6 Jetty7
- Jetty blogs
- Jetty Documentation, HOWTO's, Tutorials and FAQs
- Jetty Security
- Downloading Jetty - Main Download page
- http://www.webtide.com/downloads.jsp Download for Jetty Hightide releases.
- SVN repository: https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty
- Contributor SVN repository: https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty
- developer access: svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty/trunk jetty
- anonymous access: svn co http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib/jetty/trunk jetty
- Hightide SVN repository: https://svn.webtide.com/repos/webtide/hightide/
- Continuous build: Codehaus CI
- Announcements: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Development discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org (un)subscribe
- Community support: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Search all of the above
- #jetty @irc.codehaus.org
All contributions are welcome. Get familiar with what's going on with Jetty by subscribing to the firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com mailing lists.
Also see the Contributor License for information on how to fill out the CLA for contributions. Read the Jetty6 JIRA for stuff you can work on.
Older Versions of Jetty
Jetty 5 is the mature Jetty product, but is being retired in favour of Jetty6.
- CVS: pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/jetty
- Browse: CVS