Jetty is an open-source, standards-based, full-featured web server and servlet container implemented entirely in java. It is released under the Apache 2.0 licence and is therefore free for commercial use and distribution.
- Downloading Jetty - Main Download page
- SVN: http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty (developers)
- Contributor SVN: http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib (developers)
- Hightide SVN: http://svn.webtide.com/repos/webtide/hightide/(developers)
- Announcements: firstname.lastname@example.org (un)subscribe
- Development discussion: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Community support: firstname.lastname@example.org (un)subscribe
- Search all of the above
- #jetty @irc.codehaus.org
All contributions are welcome. Get familiar with what's going on with Jetty by subscribing to the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org mailing lists.
Also see the Contributor License for information on how to fill out the CLA for contributions. Read the Jetty6 JIRA for stuff you can work on.