Warning - this is a Release Candidate version for tests only. Replace "1.4" label by "1.4RC1" when executing mvn.
Upgrade the server
- stop the server
- backup your database (if you do not use the default embedded database)
- backup the sonar/ directory
- unzip the 1.4 release
- if you used the default embedded database, restore the data/ directory
- restore the extensions/jdbc-driver/, extensions/rules/ directories. Check that the extensions/plugins/ directory exists (it should be empty).
- restore the configuration files
- migration from 1.3 : just restore the conf/ directory
- migration from 1.2 : configuration files have been deeply restructured in 1.3. Read the instructions from this guide.
- start the server
- browse to http://localhost:9000 and follow setup instructions.
Upgrade the maven plugin
Update the plugin version when collecting measures :