What is new in BTM version 1.3
BTM underwent many changes for version 1.3. Here is a short summary of all the newly added features.
- The new JNDI provider and the new
- The new Null journal and the related
- Incremental recovery.
bitronix.tm.resource.bindproperty is now useless and has been removed.
- The new
retryUnrecoverableResourcesRegistrationIntervalconfig property and the related feature.
- No shutdown hook is registered anymore.
- Handling of unilateral resources rollback.
- Transaction termination can be directly controlled, no more need to use the TransactionManager interface.
- Per-resource timeout.
- The new resources ordering algorithm and the new
twoPcOrderingPositionresource bean property.
- The removal of the