The mevenide team is pleased to announce the MevenIDE IDEA Integration 0.1 release!
Mevenide IDEA homepage: http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-idea/
This project provides Maven integration into the popular IntelliJ IDEA IDE.
- A graphical Project Object Model (POM) editor. The editor includes a
standard text editor, as well as an intuitive user interface for editing
the various aspects of a project.
- Full synchronization between the POM text editor and the graphical POM
editor, as well as with POM modifications outside the IntelliJ IDE.
- Automatic discovery of POM files (project.xml and maven.xml) for each
IntelliJ module. The plugin will detect if you create one of these files
either from inside the IDE or from outside, and will respond appropriately.
- A special Maven side pane (also called a Tool Window) displaying the
available Maven goals for the project. The pane shows goals defined in the
module's maven.xml file, and common goals, marked as "favorites" in the
module settings dialog.
- Execution of selected goal(s) in a dedicated execution console which
supports stop, pause, and re-run. The console supports copying the Maven
output into the clipboard or into a text file.
- Compilation errors reported by Maven in the execution console are displayed
as links, which open the appropriate source code file at the appropriate
- Auto-detection of your Maven home (via the MAVEN_HOME environment
variable), and support for specifying a different Maven home (does not
modify the environment variable).
- Easy installation via the IntelliJ IDEA plugins manager.
- Support for assigning shortcut keys (hot-keys) for specific goals for a
specific module in the IDE (no need to find the goal in the Goals tool
-The mevenide team
Following the Maven 1.0 release, the mevenide team is pleased to announce the Mevenide Netbeans 0.1 release!
The project's aim to to provide Maven project type support for the Netbeans IDE 4.0. The features include recognition of Maven projects, setup of the project in the IDE, running Maven, editor support for configuration files etc.
For a complete list of features, see http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-netbeans-project/features.html
and for an overview of the features along with descriptive screenshots, see http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-netbeans-project/user-guide/index.html
For download, go to http://mevenide.codehaus.org/download.html.
-The mevenide team