The full JAVADOC documentation for JANINO is available online.
The specifications of the Java programming language:
Books that refer to the JANINO technology:
Articles about JANINO:
Some open source projects that use JANINO:
- Optiq – A dynamic data management framework which is used by Apache Hive and Apache Drill
- Virgo – the Java application server from Eclipse RT
- Carbon – the OSGi middleware platform of WSO2
- Groovy – an agile dynamic language for the JVM combining lots of great features from languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk and making them available to the Java developers using a Java-like syntax.
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS – JBoss's business rules management system
- The JAITools ("Java Advanced Imaging") library includes JIFFLE, an image scripting language, that is compiled with JANINO.
- JINX – Java multi-user unix-like system.
- Farrago – an extensible RDBMS framework with a hybrid Java/C++/UML architecture.
- Scripteffect – a Java VST audio plugin that enables audio developers or musicans to run Java code directly in their favorite audio VST host.
- Deimos – a Java-based 3D space combat game.
Other JavaTM compiler projects and products that I know about: