Use cases :
- If LDAP not available (connection problem, etc), then fallback to Sonar Database.
- Manual creation of local accounts (which does not exist in LDAP) : set all fields (login, password, full name, email).
- Manual creation of external accounts: set login, all other fields should come from external system.
- Automatic user creation.
- Manual creation of local groups (which does not exist in LDAP) : set name, members.
- Manual creation of external groups: set name, members of this group should be determined automatically from external system.
We are not going to cover following use cases for now :
- Multiple servers - fail-over
- Different schemas
- UI for configuration
- Single Sign On - SONAR-2950
Useful links :