The GA release of GPars 1.1.0 has just been published and is ready for you to grab. It brings gradual improvements into dataflow as well as a few other domains. Some highlights:
- LazyDataflowVariable added to allow for lazy asynchronous values
- Timeout for Selects
- Added a Promise-based API for value selection through the Select class
- Enabled listening for bind errors on DataflowVariables
- Minor API improvement affecting Promise and DataflowReadChannel
- Protecting agent's blocking methods from being called from within commands
- Updated to the latest 0.7.0 GA version of Multiverse
- Migrated to Groovy 2.0
- Used @CompileStatic where appropriate
- A few bug fixes
You can download GPars 1.1.0 directly or grab it from the maven repo.
Have a lot of fun trying out GPars 1.1.0!