Software Test Description
This page describes mapbuilder-lib tests to be run before each release.
Tests shall be run on at least the following clients:
- Windows Internet Explorer 6
- A Mozilla based browser > version 1.2 (Eg Firefox 1.0 or greater)
Tests shall be run on at least the following servers:
- Standard directory. Eg: file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/shorterc/My%20Documents/work/mapbuilder
Simple Map Viewer
- Test zoom slider
- Test navigation buttons
- Test dragging of the map
- Test dragging a zoombox with SHIFT
Interactive Map Viewer
- Test zoom in button
- Test zoom out button
- Test pan button
- Test reset extent button
- Test previous extent button
- Test next extent button
- Test the three actions in the list 'Examples of working with MapBuilder'
Enhanced Map Viewer
- Test the graticule button
- Test the getFeatureInfo button
- Test switching of baselayers
- Test switching on/off normal layers
Time Series Demo
Feature Entry Demo
- Add a point. Ensure the point is sent to the server.
- Add a line. Ensure the line is sent to the server.
- Select a point. Ensure it is selectable.
- Delete a selected point.
- Select a line and modify attributes, then save it.
Context Editor Demo
- Verify that the code has been compressed in the main .zip directory and has not been compressed in the .src.zip directory.
- Verify the component register was built in http://localhost:8080/mapbuilder/docs/register
- Verify the new widgets, tools and models are included in the Register. If not, then the schema needs to be updated.